Ari’s Adventures: A childhood dream

Ari’s Adventures: A childhood dream
  • On September 20, 2021

By Arianne Olayinka

Greetings readers! My name is Arianne Olayinka and I am a new staff writer at The Lookout. It is such an honor to join this talented, award-winning team.

Let me begin by introducing myself. I am a junior in the Sign Language Interpreter in Training Program. Upon graduation, I will have earned my second degree from LCC.

From there, I plan on transferring to Siena Heights University to major in sign language interpreting and minor in psychology. My long-term career goal is to become a legal interpreter.

For as long as I can remember I have always loved to write. I am so thrilled to immerse myself into the world of journalism. This is seriously a childhood dream come true.

Hobbies of mine include: hiking, sunbathing and weightlifting. I am fascinated with learning about different cultures and people’s stories. I’m also a firm believer that laughter is the best medicine. Lastly, if the title didn’t give it away – I am always up for an adventure!

I look forward to learning more about LCC’s community and culture. Thank you for being a part of my journey. I aspire to make The Lookout proud!