The Lookout | December 13, 2018

Advertising manager bids farewell

Advertising manager bids farewell
The Lookout

Lurah Peterson
Ad Manager

This is not my first time writing a column, but this is my first and last time writing one for The Lookout. When I was younger, I would write about what was happening in my life for The Springport Signal in my hometown of Springport.

The first time I was supposed to go see The Lookout office, I got lost trying to get to LCC. Also every time the office location would change, I would get lost trying to find where it was.

During my the three years of being the ad manager I have not written many articles, only a few reviews of books, movies and music. I was hesitant to write this column at first because I had not written a column like this before. I reluctantly said I would do it.

Over the past three years that I have worked here, I have made many friends. As I will be graduating this semester and leaving The Lookout, I will miss all the friends that I have made here.

I would like to thank Adviser Larry Hook for giving me a chance at this job and teaching me how to do it. I would also like to thank the staff for being so nice.

Tags